Thursday, April 21, 2011

hell hath no fury

in the bitter cold
world that we call home
there is nothing left
to scavenge nothing left but emptyness to find
the big wide world is waiting
so how will you greet it when you leave
just another overprepared know nothing
or a budding freak

are we a joke
was i mistaken to believe
that you were something
i could achieve
so i guess its time to move on like before
because its over once more
before anything had begun

and under the harsh sun
out in the heat
i will melt for you
when my heart is done defrosting
i froze my blood and dove into the sea
so i would be out of my misery

youll never see me smile again
ill never crack this icy peak
to which i adhere my skin
and wait patiently
for new ships to sink

hear my siren call i pray you come looking
hell hath no fury lke that of me
and to think
i once was so full of sympathy
so hear my siren call i pray that you come looking

No comments:

Post a Comment